Pages

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Riddles!


Feeling down and want some riddles to flip your frown upside down?
You're in the right place! Here are 5 riddles to ask your friends and family, or to figure out yourself! πŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸ–€

1. Question: Poor people have it. Rich people need it. If you eat it you die. What is it?
Answer: Nothing

2. Question: I’m tall when I’m young and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?
Answer: A candle

3. Question: How can a pants pocket be empty and still have something in it?
Answer: It can have a hole in it.


4. Question: A dad was driving his car with his son in the back seat and crashed. Two ambulances came and took them to different hospitals. The son was in the operating room and the doctor said, “I can’t operate on you. You’re my son.”
How is that possible?
Answer: The doctor is his mum.

5. Question: What has 4 eyes but can’t see?
Answer: Mississippi



No comments:

Post a Comment