Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

The Mysterious Holiday


~Mystery Holiday~
On the first week of school, Room 9 made short stories on what we thought Miss Ly did in the holidays. It was a complete mystery to all of the students because Miss Ly kept her holiday activities disclosed and a secret. Here's my poster of my short story...
Did you know that...
New Zealand is the country that consumes the most ice-cream on average every year?
Thank you for checking out my awesome blog and make sure to keep coming back here for more weird and wonderful blog posts by me!

~🌹🌺~

3 comments:

  1. Hey Danielle I like your post about ice cream, you inspired me to make a ice cream quiz. I will be working on it everyday when I can. I also have a question what is your favourite ice cream?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback Zac!
      My favourite ice-cream is cookie dough or salted caramel ice-cream 😁

      Delete
  2. Hi Danielle your post about ice cream makes me wanna eat some ice cream :D.

    ReplyDelete