Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Rainbow's End!


It's My 100th Blog Post!
I'm ecstatic that I have come this far in to my blog, and I wanted to do something special.
This blog post is about some of the students taking a trip to Rainbow's End.
I went with them and we had an amazing time playing on all of the rides. These are some photographs that the amazing senior teacher took of the students at Rainbow's End!
Everyone at Rainbows End infront of the sign!
Seniors In The Bumper Boats having fun!

All Of The Year 6's together!
We all had fun at Rainbows End!
We were all sitting down for a long time, but it was all worth it!
This blog post and going to Rainbows End are a big milestone for me. This was the first time I've been to Rainbow's End, and my 100th blog post is so surreal to me. I can't believe how far I've gone and I hope to hit 150 before the end of 2017!

Remember to come back to my blog, and check out all of my amazing blog posts in the future.
Thank you for reading my blog and have a great day!

~🌹🌺~

No comments:

Post a Comment