Pages

Monday 19 February 2018

This Is Me ❤


~A Little Bit About Me!~

Talofa Lava! My name is Danielle and I am a proud GTS room 13 student, welcome to my blog. I am a year 7 and it’s my first year in the senior syndicate. My teachers are Mrs Faalili and Whaea Pene. I am Samoan European and I have a passion for dance! My favourite subject in school is reading because I’m awesome at it. I would like to get to Stage 8 in maths this year by trying harder than I have before and studying every night. I am looking forward to having a new teacher this year. I am challenged in sports because I don’t really like doing athletic things. I am also challenged in maths because I don’t put as much effort into it as I do with Literacy. I’m very enthusiastic to wear my new senior uniform this year. My biggest inspirations are my families because they are always there for me and they all have different and magnificent abilities. Now that you know all about me you can continue on my blog, Chao, Aloha, and Goodbye!


~🌹✨~

No comments:

Post a Comment