Pages

Monday 9 April 2018

Fun Day! - Friday The Last Day Of Term 1 💜


~Fun Day!~

This Friday is the last day of term 1 for GTS and we're all so excited!
On Friday if it's clear blue skies and a sunny day then we won't be doing too much learning while being hot and stuffy in the classroom! I hope that wehen we have our end of term principal's assembly he'll play the song Happy by Pharrell Williams and we'll get up onto the stage and dance to it like crazy!

Image result for sunny Image result for pool Image result for Happy Pharrell williams

I think that we're going to have a warm day out in the sun getting sunburnt and tanned playing games on the court and field. I think that we'll play a lot of games and all of us will get tired and sweaty, gross!
I also think that we might catch a wave in our school pool after we get hot and tired outside, and maybe have a water fight!

Thank you for reading my blog post

~Have a great day!~
🌹✨

No comments:

Post a Comment