Pages

Monday 7 August 2017

Friday's Book Day!


~Book Day~
Last friday it was book day!
Book Day was when we came to school, dressed up as a book character.
I came dressed up as two people.

1.
Tessa Brooks from Jake Paul's book - You Gotta Want It
Here's a couple pictures of me dressed up as Tessa...
Oops... I may have gotten a bit carried away dancing around in my Tessa costume, and accidentally tripped Angel over. Sorry Angel!

2.
Zoey Franklin from Dork Diaries
These are a few pictures of me being Zoey Franklin...
Cool Where's Wilma costume Anaysha, smile for the camera!

These pictures were taken by the amazing photographer Mafi.
Thanks for taking these photos Mafi, and come back for more awesome blog posts!

~🌹🌺~

3 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle , I enjoyed reading your post about book day , I enjoyed how you said in your post what book character you were and how you accidentally tripped me and said you were sorry, I like how you got someone to take your photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback Angel! Again, I'm really sorry about tripping you.
      Danielle :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for saying sorry your a realy nice girl(:

    ReplyDelete