Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

My goals for Term 3 ~


~My Goals For This Term~

Image result for Goals

This term I have 5 goals that I would like to achieve, and in the blog post I will be showing you all of them. These are my goals:

1. Finish most work on time - When I do my work, I usually don't finish all of it on time so I would like to start doing that so I have extra time to do other things.

 2.  Get to school earlier - Most of the time I come about 5 minutes after the class opens but I want to come earlier so that I can finish my quick write and still have extra time to do what I want.

3.  Get to a higher level in math - Currently I'm only at the level I'm supposed to be on in math, but I want to get to at least E7 in math.

4. Charging Chromebooks - Sometimes I forget to charge my chromebook and I don't have time to charge it, so I want to try to charge my chromebook everyday afterschool.

5. Homework - I want to do my homework on Mondays/Tuesdays instead of at the end of the week and being in a rush.

More posts are coming soon, so stay tuned and follow my blog!
~🌹🌺~

No comments:

Post a Comment