Pages

Monday 1 January 2018

Happy New Year!


~Happy New Year~
Image result for happy new year
It's 2018 and today
I'm going to be doing my SLJ blog post, here we go...

dinner (2).jpg
I like the meat and three veges rule except I think that they should get a glass of water 2 pieces of meat and a chance between 2 or 3 pieces of veges. If they are vegeterian they should have a choice to not eat the meat given on their plate.

I don't think that I would enjoy this rule because they don't really have much food to eat
on their plates so I don't think I would be full after eating my dinner.

Related image

At my school we don't have any popular names because
I don't think we have any double ups on names

~🌹🌺~

1 comment:

  1. Hey Danielle, happy new year! I hope you are having an awesome holiday. It's great to see that you've been working really hard and completing lots of activities.

    Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the meat and three veg rule. I like how you have thought about and considered possible combinations of the meat and veg, as well as vegetarians. I think I might need a few more potatoes or even kumara to fill me up.

    It might get a little boring eating the same sort of meal every night.

    What sort of food do you usually have for dinner?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete