Pages

Friday 12 January 2018

Looking Into The Future - SLJ Finals


~Looking Into The Future~
Red-Cadillac-750x443.jpghummer.pngflying car (2).jpg

If I got any car out of these cars I would choose...

Red-Cadillac-750x443.jpg

 I would choose this car because I like the red on it and I don't really want a flying car because I'm scared of heights and I don't want a black car because it would get too hot in the summer.

I also would choose the red car because it's a convertible so I could just pull a roof over the top.
I like cars that remind me of old fashioned movies that I have seen/liked.

~Bonus Activity~
blade runner.jpg
I think that in 80 - 90 years New Zealand will eat more healthy,
and the kind of houses that we will live in are going to be very fancy, modern and fashionable.
I think that things will be very much more expensive, or very much less expensive. I don't think we will have a lot of jobs that we have now, and I think we will need more old fashioned going out side.

~🌹🌺~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle
    Great job for completing this task
    keep the good work up.
    Have a good holiday.
    -Lesieli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Danielle,

    Activity 2:
    Thanks for providing specific reasons for choice of car, I appreciate the detail. Is red your favourite colour? I ask because it seems like it was a big deciding factor for you. Is there any movie in particular that think of when you look at these old convertibles?

    The car you chose looks like an old classic, had you thought about how old convertibles compare with newer models? I wonder how much of difference in design there’d be between them.. Maybe next time you could post pictures of both so readers can compare and respond in the comment section.

    Bonus Activity:
    I’m liking the interesting predictions, I think next time you could be more specific about details. For example, what might a fancy, modern and fashionable house look like? Remember that, what is modern now wouldn’t be the same in the future, I think pictures would help you illustrate your vision better.

    I hope that in eighty to ninety years in the future we are living healthier and longer lives, I really hope no species have gone extinct by then. I think we’ll all be living in air filtered high rise buildings to accommodate the growth in population I predict New Zealand will experience. Do you have any thoughts to add? Let me know in the comments!

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete