Pages

Thursday 25 January 2018

Powepufff Girls Fighting Crime!


~Powerpuff Girls~

Today I made my powerpuff character for 2018.
I had loads of fun making my powerpuff character and I look forward to blogging during 2018 this year. My powerpuff girl is wearing suspender, a white t-shirt, and shorts.

(Link To Website In Picture)

This was my blog post and you have been reading it.
Thank you for coming and remember that I post often and you can keep coming back to check it out so make sure you do that, because it's free!

~🌹🌺~

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Danielle!
    Wow! this some fantastic work, it looks like that you are going to push yourself to a high standard, which is very creative.
    Next time you should add the link so that others can have a try at making there icon character.
    Best Wishes: Tiria

    ReplyDelete