Pages

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Social Systems - Summer Learning Journey


~Social Systems~

Image result for Voting NZRelated image

If I could make a coalition with anybody I would make a government coalition
with my friend Alanna, and with my second oldest cousin on my mum's side.

I would make a coalition with Alanna because she's my best friend and she would be reliable and I would be able to make important decisions and count on her to make the best choice.

I would make a coalition with my cousin because she is a responsible family member but she also knows what young people want and need, but also what the old people want and need.

~🌹🌺~

1 comment:

  1. Hey Danielle!

    This sounds like a winning coalition team! I love the reasons that you would have Alanna and your second cousin in your coalition. Being reliable and good at making decisions are key skills to any team and matched with your second cousins ability to recognise and know what people need will ensure that right decision are made for everyone.

    I'd love to know what skills and talents you would bring to the team?

    Well done!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete