Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

Turn Of The Century - Summer Learning Journey


~Turn Of The Century~

Image result for Celebration picture

When my family celebrated important events or holidays we...

Eat loads of food,
Get together as a family,
and we take pictures!

~ACTIVITY 2~

Image result for Raining Money White background

If I had $300 million dollars to spend on anything I would give
1 million to each member of my two closest families and I would spend the rest on buying a neighbourhood for my family that live in Glen Innes.

~BONUS ACTIVITY~


This is the selfie with something I love.
I love ice-cream when I need to keep cool on a hot day and even on a winter day!
I love eating ice-cream because it makes me happy =)

~🌹🌺~

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle

    It's Allie again from the SLJ team.

    I really enjoyed reading these activities that you have completed.

    Special occasions are great to celebrate with your family. And what better way to remember these events than to take lots of photos.
    It's really cool later on to look back on the photos and have a laugh and remember the things that you got up to!
    Sharing lots of food with your family at these special occasions is always fun too.

    You sound like a very kind person. I love that you have thought of your family first and that you would share the money with them first of all.
    Would you buy any particular neighbourhood that already exists or would you build a whole new neighbourhood?
    How many people and houses would be in you new neighbourhood?

    I just love your selfie!! I think we all love to eat ice-cream.
    The weather has been really hot in Greymouth lately and there is nothing better than a nice cold ice-cream on a really hot day.
    What is you favourite flavour?
    I really like passionfruit flavour, I think it is really yummy!!

    Well done Danielle, you are doing a great job with competing lots of activities. Keep up the great work!

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete