Pages

Friday 12 January 2018

Looking Into The Future - SLJ Finals


~Looking Into The FUTURE~

Image result for Growing Up

When I finish college I want to...

I want to go to University and study to get a degree in entertainment or to become a lawyer.
Even though both are hard to complete and expensive I want to try the best.

I want to go overseas and travel the world for a couple years then come back to
New Zealand and apply for a job. I want to live in Glen Innes but I would live somewhere else if I wanted or if I had to.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Danielle,

    You most definitely can attend university, there a lot of options out there to help support your dreams. I love the picture you’ve used in your post, it’s very fitting when I think of the activity! Is there a particular type of entertainment sector you’d like to work in? Think about whether you are wanting to be an actress, director or even a journalist, there are so many options! Maybe next time you might like to include an idea board of your aspirations using canva or google draw.

    I have recently completed a bachelors degree of education at the University of Auckland and I've become a teacher. I tell you it’s a lot of hard work but if you’re dedicated to your discipline you will succeed. I wish you the best with your future aspirations!

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete