Pages

Friday 22 December 2017

A Dawn Of A New Era - SLJ


~A Dawn Of A New Era~
Today's Activity...
I created a poster on translations from English to Maori and vice verca.
Take a look at my poster here...


~ACTIVITY 2~
Discover our rich Maori culture.
The top 3 fun things to do in Waitangi are...

#1: BUNGY JUMPING
Bungy Jumping is a fantastic activity for those who want a little adventure in their vacation.

#2: ZIP-LINING
Zip-lining is an amazing thing to do if you're a thrill seeker and looking for some action.

#3:  JET BOATING
When you go to Waitangi you can go jet-boating! You can go with a couple members of your family.

BONUS WAITANGI ACTIVITY: 
Of course in Waitangi you can go to the treaty grounds and check out the replica of the Treaty Of Waitangi.
~🌹🌺~

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Danielle,

    I love the way that you have created a poster for the Maori translations. It looks great! I am currently doing my best to learn Te Reo as my son, Aronui, is half-Maori and I would love to learn more so that we can have conversations in Te Reo.

    Do you speak any Te Reo? I am hoping to become fluent by the time that Aronui leaves school. Unfortunately, I speak with a Canadian accent so my pronunciation of Te Reo is a bit weak. I have a lot of work to do to get it up to scratch!

    Ka kite anō (See you soon),

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Danielle, wow you have chosen some awesome activities to do in Waitangi. Have you tried any of those? I haven't done any but they all sound exhilarating.

    What made you put Bungy Jumping at No.1? Do you think that would be the most thrilling?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete