Pages

Tuesday 26 December 2017

The Roaring 20's - SLJ Part 2


~The Roaring 20's~
Bonus Activity


Landing safe at Christchurch,
after a 14 hour trip.
I was excited in the start but,
a series of terrible events made my stomach flip.
No more communication made my heart drop,
what made my heart drop, was when the radio stopped.
With the severe rain and the heavy ice,
I was surprised that there weren't any mice.
In the end it was worth it because I landed with all my friends,
and the journey was an adventure that I can't even comprehend.

Come back and stay tuned for more 
blog posts on my blog!

~🌹🌺~

1 comment:

  1. Hey Danielle, great job on completing another activity.
    I have really enjoyed reading your poem. Thank you for putting in a lot of effort, it is really noticeable.

    Your poem has it all. It rhymes, it has humour (the mice), it also conveys a lot of emotion that would have been felt by the soldiers travelling on board the plane. Comprehend - great word.

    Have you ever written any other poems before?
    I quite like haiku's.

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete