Pages

Thursday 21 December 2017

It's All In The Family - Summer Learning Journey


~It's All In The Family~

Today's activity was about familes in the 1800s.
I feel like it would be hard in a large family with less money, but I would enjoy being a member of a big family because I would have a lot of siblings to back me up.

I also wrote a pepeha for the Summer Learning Journey. Here is my pepeha...

This is only Part 1 of It's All In The Family, so come back soon for more
Summer Learning Journey Posts!

~🌹🌺~

5 comments:

  1. Hey Danielle!

    That's true, there's often less money for a bigger family as it has to be shared between more people, but I think like you say, it's worth it to have so many people to back you up and look out for you. When I was going through a hard time recently, I had so many of my family members send me flowers, card and messages to make sure I was okay and it made me feel so loved and cared for! Do you have a big or small family?

    It's awesome to learn a little more about you through your pepeha and you've presented it so beautifully with the Maori designs. Nice job!

    Keep it up!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicky,
      I have a small immediate family but we have a lot of cousins, aunties, and uncles to look out for us. =)

      Delete
    2. Hey Danielle!

      Awesome - I am the same, I only have one big brother and my parents but lots of extended family, too.

      I look forward to reading more of you blog, Danielle.

      Nicky :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Danielle

    My name is Sarah and I go to Glen Innes School
    Wonderful work on completing this task. I loved how you finished your pepeha. It is so awesome to learn a little more about you. (Happy Holidays)

    ReplyDelete