Pages

Friday 29 December 2017

Coming To An End - SLJ


~Coming To An End~

Image result for VE Parties Image result for VE Parties

As the 2nd (and hopefully last) world war ended, everyone was hosting a VE/Victory In Europe party!
If I were to host a VE party back in the day I would invite....
My entire street,
All of my friends,
A soldier from the war,
and of course, my closest family.

If I were to host a VE party back in the day I would...
Have a tea party,
Eat some delicious chips,
Sing songs,
Thank the lord,
and I would never forget, for the end of the day...
SLEEP!

~🌹🌺~

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Danielle!

    Wow! What an exciting party this would be! You would need a lot of food to feed all those people. I love your last comment, sleep! I bet everyone on VE Day slept so well that night for the first time in ages.

    What kind of songs would you sing at this party of yours? And of course, it is always important to give thanks to the lord! I agree. Fantastic work Danielle! You are a star.

    Keep up the great work!

    Cadence :)

    ReplyDelete