Pages

Saturday 30 December 2017

The Highlight Of 2017


~The Highlights~

Image result for the word flashback

There were highs and lows of this year but right now I'm focusing on the positive.
The highlights of my year were...

Receiving my Orange PB4L Band...

Blowing up my paper mache volcano...

Filming with the Room 9 School Bus...

And most importantly, making a family...
 




2017 was the best year of all the years I've been at Glen Taylor School,
and I'm glad I got to experience it with my class family.
~🌹🌺~

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle!

    Wow! It looks like 2017 was an amazing year for you with lots going on at school! Well done on all your achievements and it's so cool to see there were so many positive moments :)

    Keep up the wonderful blogging!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete