Pages

Tuesday 26 December 2017

The Roaring 20's - SLJ Part 1


~The Roaring 20's~

Image result for gold rush silent film
When I watched gold rush I thought that it was about 
rivals trying to get their crew to the gold first.

I don't think that I would like to watch a silent film unless it was short because
the most memorable moments in most movies are what the characters/actors
say during the film / movie.

~ACTIVITY 2~


When I took a close look at the paing I realised that it was the woman's car window next to her, not her scarf, and she was steering a vehicle, but it was in a dark place because in the background it was most black.I also noticed that she was blonde because she had bits of blonde hair revealing.

I rate this painting a...
⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4 Stars)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Danielle!

    These are two interesting reviews! I think Goldrush would be interesting to watch as a bit of a history lesson to see what movies were like in the 1920's. But I agree with you, I prefer non-silent movies because, like you, I always find the best movies are ones where you remember quotes of what characters said. My friends are always quoting famous movies! What would be your favourite movie of all time??

    My review of the painting is quite similar to yours. I rated it a 4 out of 5 too because it is beautiful but a little confusing as I couldn't figure out what was going on in the background, but a car window makes sense now that you say it! Good spotting! Is this painting similar to ones you've seen before?

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete