Pages

Thursday 21 December 2017

Hitting A High Note - SLJ Part 2


~Hitting A High Note~

Image result for Matatini
This bonus activity is about Te Matatini. 
I am going to personally rate the 3 clips of performances from previous festivals. 
Here are my rankings...
 
 Number one is Te Puku o Te Ika because I loved the tribute and the singing, but I especially loved the ending when the girls at the front came to the front of the stage and put their head piece on the stage.

My Number Two is Te Iti Kahurangi because I loved how the woman front and centre hit a really high note and did it amazingly.

My Number Three is Tamatea Arikinui because it didn't have much movement but the singing was beautiful and it was an great performance.

I loved ranking these performances today,
and stay tuned for the rest of my Summer Learning Journey blog posts.

~🌹🌺~

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team! Another great activity. Well done!

    Good work ranking these performances. I thought they were all beautiful but I also put Te Puku o Te Ika in first place because it was just so beautiful! They sang with emotion which gave the performance power.

    What do you think the words to that song mean? I've said before that it's important to know the meaning of the words we sing and I still think that's true! :)

    I look forward to reading more of your blog over the summer.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete