Pages

Wednesday 27 December 2017

The Great Depression - SLJ


~The Great Depression~

Image result for the great depression New Zealand

The Great Depression was the beginning of wages being cut, many protests, and a lot of lives loss.
It lasted 10 years, it all began with the Wall Street crash in 1929, and ended in 1939.

It was a stressful time for countries worldwide.
I relieve stress by squeezing on a stress ball, or by shutting myself in a room alone.
My tips are to go onto your bed and grab a pillow to yell into, and cry if you need to.

~ACTIVITY 2~
Three different ways you could raise funds for a family are...

#1 - GARAGE SALE
Anything that you don't need anymore can go into a garage sale
to buy the things that you want or need.

#2 - GETTING A JOB
For kids, you could go on a paper run to earn money for your family,
and for adults you could send in a CV for a job that pays decently.

#3 - A BIG EVENT
If you have enough equipment you could hold a family concert,
or even a marathon if you can organise it with the government or the council of your city.

Remember to stay tuned on my blog
to see when my new blog posts are up and ready!

~🌹🌺~

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Danielle, thanks for posting these two activities in such a clear, well organised way.

    I like the tips you have posted for relieving stress. They seem very practical and easy to do. I used to have a stress ball and I would use it quite often. I often like to go for a walk or a run outside, listen to music or read a book.
    What makes you stressed?

    Also, thanks for sharing three different ways to raise funds for families in need. They are all very helpful and possible, I especially like the first one, a garage sale. We often have lots of junk lying around that doesn't get used. Who knows how much money you could raise selling things you don't use anymore.
    Have you ever been apart of a fundraising activity?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete