Pages

Friday 29 December 2017

Coming To An End - SLJ Part 3


~Coming To An End~
BONUS ACTIVITY
Image result for CHocolate Mousse

My favourite delectable treat / dessert is Chocolate Mousse!
This is the recipe that I use for chocolate mousse...

1. Buy an easy make sachet of chocolate mousse from Pak'nSave
2. Take it home and carefully open the packet
3. Pour it into a bowl
4. Grab some milk or cream
5. Grab a whisk
6. Pour milk/cream into the bowl with the mousse powder
7. Whisk with whisk
8. As soon as it is finely whisked put it in the fridge until set

My family doesn't make homemade mousse because the adults don't
have enough time after making dinner or before dinner, so they just do this and then serve to the kids.
~🌹🌺~

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Danielle!

    Yummy!! I love chocolate mousse! Well done on designing another great post with a picture and the instructions! Looks absolutely delicious!

    My favourite dessert would be chocolate self-sauce pudding. My grandmother still makes the best version of it though. When I was little, my parents went on holiday for a month and my Grandmother came to look after my brother and me. We ate chocolate pudding EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! Yum!

    Keep up the great work Danielle!

    Cadence :)

    ReplyDelete