Pages

Wednesday 27 December 2017

The Great Depression - SLJ Part 2


~The Great Depression~
BONUS ACTIVITY

Image result for Treats and candy

If I were to travel back in time to the 1930's I would bring these treats to families...

1 🍬 - Every block of chocolate
2 🍬 - 1 bowls of Pavlova & 1 bowls of Trifle
3 🍬 - A pack of Coca-Cola cans
4 🍬 - 1 Favourite & 1 Celebration Chocolate Box
5 🍬 - Rainbow Cake & 2 Tubs Of Ice-Cream

If I were to travel back in time to the 1930's I would bring these gifts to families...

1🎁 - A few Toy Trucks & Stuffed Toys
2 🎁 - 100 Dollars
3 🎁 - Photos of their families in the 2000's
4 🎁 - A set of Encyclopedias to see what happens in the future
5 🎁 - Lush products, expecially bath bombs to relax after work.

Come back soon for more
interesting SLJ blog posts on my blog
~🌹🌺~

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Danielle!

    What a fantastic post! I love all your ideas of what you would take back. Makes me hungry! Rainbow cake sounds yummy! I don’t think I have ever tried that before.

    I thought your idea of taking back a set of encyclopaedias is very smart and creative! That way your family could be prepared for anything to come! Very clever. Could you tell me a bit more? What sort of things would you warn your family from the past about?

    Keep up the creative ideas coming!

    Cadence :)

    ReplyDelete